CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY ya.... What did I do before Teacher's Day? Like last year, I got a special request from my lil gal. Last year she gave photo frames & cards. This year, she demanded (yeah, couldn't say "NO" or change what her heart desired) keychains. So I made these for ALL her teachers. Really hope they love the keychains. Bukan aper... Buat sendiri dgn penuh susah payah... so if they like them... hati pon manyak senang.... hehehe..For more story about the keychains & teacher's day cards, click HERE.

Well, my boys are different. They didn't request any handmade items. Ijan just wanted to give to Cikgu Anita only. So we went to Tesco & bought a pair of green (his fave colour) brooches for her. Kalau ler anak muridku pon mcm Ijan & Raina... hehehehe... My eldest? He didn't want anything at first but later, I learnt that he bought cards from Koperasi sekolah. What a relief. I'm over the moon as my children are learning the art of appreciating other people especially their teachers who have been teaching & guiding them in school. My own students? Didn't I tell them that the best present they could give me was their best exam results? Yup! If they can practise whatever I've taught & pass with flying colours, I'll be the happiest teacher on earth.

What did I do on Teacher's Day? Celebrated the day lol! All teachers were in purple & this year, believe it or not, we let students handle the day. For the very first time, I felt so relaxed. I didn't have to handle anything. I just enjoyed the day! Perarakan guru2, pertunjukan kompang, silat, majlis rasmi & semuanyalah.... thumb up to ALL! Bravo! Below is my photo with kak Khairida... ni jer a picture of me on Teacher's Day in my hp. Yg lain dlm kamera org lain... bakal di'tag' dlm FB... ngee....I did change to my sports attire as I took part in netball which was definitely not the game I favour. I was hopeless & am still hopeless in it. But being so sporting (masuk bakul angkat sendiri), I just followed whatever they told me to do, ran around like crazy & got so damned exhausted! Though the game lasted only in a few minutes, I was panting & sweating as if I played for hours.... hikss! At least, I got a ball & threw it to my team... once. Jadik ler tu... My team lost 4-6 but we're all in high spirit! Main pon suka2 jer...

Then shows by students, prize giving ceremony & lunch at our hostel's dining hall. The food? Another thumb up! The rain didn't damp the mood to go home. I thought I could go home earlier than usual but after a few things to do... I ended up leaving school almost at 3. Ok ler tu. Kira awal jugak..

To all my friends, teachers & educators...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!

p.s. Thanks to my 4SN for the card

& my special thanks go to my 4K1 students for the lovely gift & card.....
Ehem... tahun depan bagi lg yer.... hehehe... just pulling you leg!

No comments: