CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Aiya!!! I'm SOOO HEAVY!

Today, the routine was carried out as usual. Tuition... tuition... tuition... So while waiting for my sons to finish their session, my lil gal & I went to Tesco. I did something I haven't done for such a long time... Paying 20 cents to a machine to see the magic number... Aiyaaa!!! I think the machine broke down as the number wasn't the one I expected. Bior betul... 69.2 kg? Hey, I thought it's only 65 err.. maybe...66? Am I THAT HEAVY? No wonder lately I look like a bloated lady. I thought it's the mirror's fault. Or who knows my eyes needed glasses to see a better side of me. Unbelievable! So what should I do? Hmmm... OK. I've listed down a few things I should do.... hehehe... no harm in planning, kan?

PLAN 1 : Have another blog...all about my losing weight program... hehehe... My diary about my journey towards losing weight... Brilliant idea! Bisa diatur...

PLAN 2 : Control my food intake... what to eat... what not to eat... errr... Bisa ke ni? Adusss...

PLAN 3 : Start exercising.... aerobic class or aerobics at home with my instructor on TV... hmmm... sounds interesting... have already ordered an aerobic DVD for myself... yeihaa!!!

PLAN 4 : Buy a new weighing scale coz the one at home is very unreliable... dah rosak giteww...

PLAN 5 : Stop shopping for BIG.. loose clothes... or else forever feel smaller than the attire... hehehe...

PLAN 6 : Be determined... Be strong... physically & mentally.... Semoga diriku kuat... aminn...

PLAN 7 : Stop planning... MUST start NOW!!!

So ladies & gentlemen.... a failure to plan is actually planning to fail. Thus, the losing weight campaign will begin... errr... tomorrow? Hiksss... I rest my case...

p.s. which reminds me of the Biggest Loser competition among teachers last year... should change the name lar... Not really the Biggest Loser but the BIGgest gainer... Aiyaa!!! I'M SOOOO HEAVY!!!

No comments: