CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

YUN, CEPATLAH SEMBUH!

My dearest sis Yun is at d hospital!

Don't know to whom should i express my anxiety. I think pouring all my feelings here will be d best way to calm myself. I know sometimes I just shut down all my feelings or overshow it... Some people call me heartless... some others think I overreact... Right now, I just act normal as if nothing happens...

Do u know what i did last night? I sewed to overcome my fear of losing my younger sis. She has cervical cancer! She was in d operation room yesterday & now is in d recovering process. Poor Yun. She faced a lot this year. I'm not here to gossip but I feel sorry for her. Nobody wants to be in her shoes. Divorced & now sick! Her only boy, Ayip, (only 7) is always with her in d hospital. Just imagine, I can't even be there to be with her!

Yun, if one day u happen to come across this blog, I just want to let u know how much i really love u. I'm worried sick over here. I'm not with u now but trust me i 'm praying so hard for your fast recovery. Ya Allah! I don't want to lose her! Please make her healthy! Please...

YUN! CEPATLAH SEMBUH!

No comments: