CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

NEW TOYS?

Ehem... ehem... ehemmm... Did I ever tell you that I have new TOYS? Well, they aren't really the toys you're thinking right now. No, they aren't angelic sweet-looking dolls with perfect smiles, perfect figure, .... definitely not the fluffy bears you'd love to cuddle... neither the tiny remote control vehicles most people love... nor the high tech gadget my sons desire... None of them.

Do you know that I am a woman who has too many dreams yet everything is put aside because of my fear of failure? There are a lot to accomplish but only a few have been materialised (thanks to the moral support I gain from MCA). As usual, I feel so reluctant to reveal my new toys as I'm so afraid of the sneer looks if my attempts become futile. Yeah, you are soooo right. I still need some time before the day comes at last. Right now, let me rest my toys... I'm soooo NOT READY...

No comments: