CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Well, I do hope it's still not too late to wish all my Chinese friends "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR". It was celebrated on 3rd February & luckily, my boss granted us a 10 day break. Of course, we had to replace a few days but it's OK. I really needed a break as January was quite hideous. A lot of tears were shed but no worry..... I'm OK now... Life isn't always beautiful. Yet, I'm very fortunate as I'm always surrounded by beautiful people who inspire me to be ME! I'm blessed to have My Cik Abe (MCA), my wonderful hubby, who loves me without terms & conditions. Love you soooo much... muah.. muah.. muah...
I'm a lucky woman, wife & mother..... Even though my little angels can be very painful sometimes, I feel my life is complete with them around. My beloved king, MCA, my 2 handsome princes & my lovely princess are my angels when I'm down... They heal my pain. They nurse my wound. They are my heroes. Those people who mar my days are nothing as long as my angels are here with me. Love u all, honey!!

No comments: