CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

my gibberish!

Sometimes I just don't want to do anything. Sometimes I don't want to think at all! Sometimes I feel doing nothing has been one of my favourite pastimes. Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow today I think I'm in the mood to share my 'world' with you. Yeah, it's nothing compared to the splendour lives of all the rich and the famous. I'm not a celebrity yet I am a celebrity in my world (ye la tu... mula nk perasan la tu).

School holiday has ended a few days ago...I've to bid farewell to the long break for a while and can't wait for another break which will be in September. Penantian memang satu penyiksaan. (sigh!)

What did I do? Where did I go? It's a long story but I believe pictures can be my storyteller. But for the time being, I need to take a nap. I REALLY need my beauty sleep. So, chow! The feeling to go, all of a sudden, overcomes me....

p.s. i believe i'm too tired to do anything at this very moment. i can hardly think straight! thanks to my lack of sleep which has exhausted me physically & mentally!

p.p.s. this is a reminder to all human beings out there... make sure you get enough sleep or you will suffer like meeeeee......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments: