CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

The World of Amida

The World of Amida was created by my sweet loving hubby. He said that this blog belongs to both of us. Well, I've to admit I need my very own privacy but sharing sounds err...nice too as we've been married for nearly 10 years (yeah...we're going to celebrate our 10th anniversary on 11 Dec 2008) and of course there shouldn't be any secret between the two of us. Wow...did I say that?

The World of Amida (combination of his name and mine) will be my first blog. I love writing but usually all the ideas are either stuck in my head, scribbled on paper...then thrown or missing in action. I still remember when I was young. I was always a dreamer and had this desire that one day I'd be a writer. Sigh..but I didn't have the guts. I felt people would sneer at all my masterpieces so I simply wrote then kept them safely hidden, up to the point I myself couldn't find them! Maybe this is the best time to start. Better now than never!

The World of Amida is my platform to share my world, or should I say, our world to the rest of the world. His world is my world and my world is his world. I'm one bloody lucky woman. Well, all of us are living in one world, so why not share the same blog. I've no complain...

-Rosh-

No comments: