CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

My chocolate cake

Well, the cake is ready at last. After much persuasion from my little angels, I gave up. I know they are my die-hard fans and they always love whatever I cook for them. This time it's the chocolate cake they crave for so long. Chocolate cake, huh! I'm definitely not an excellent cook. I can cook...well...simple dishes. In fact, my sweet loving hubby is a better cook than me. He even cooked for our last Raya open house. Imagine my guests' surprise when they learnt that everything was his, not mine. I cleaned up the house and became the perfect hostess. In the end of the day, I resumed the task of cleaning up everything, with his help and support of course!

My chocolate cake is not the hard-to-do cake. It's soooo easy. Even my children can bake it. I use the shortcut recipe. I absolutely know my chocolate cake will turn out to be just fine. I know my little angels will be asking for more. I've to admit I'm quite reluctant to tell you the process because it's too easy. It really proves that I'm hopeless in baking. Maybe my new year resolution should be more training and knowledge in cooking and baking. My dearest Abang will be the happiest man on earth if I stick to the resolution. Who knows I can be the best cook in the world or perhaps in the universe.... Wow!

No comments: