CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Raya 2012

Such a long hiatus, kan? Well, since it's still Syawal, I'd like to wish uols
HAPPY EID MUBARAK!
Really hope you had the best raya celebration ever!
This year, I was so fortunate. It's supposed to be my in-laws' turn but they decided to carry out an open house on the third of Syawal. So my hubby informed that we'd be leaving to PB on the 3rd day ler. We're in SP on the 1st raya AGAIN! Guess what? All my siblings were in SP at the same time. A BIG WOW!

Before that, my house needed some facelift lar. Together, we made sure the lights lit up the last night of Ramadan.
Berseri2, kan? Lots of colours taw! Lip lap lip lap... hehehehe...

BLUE was our theme in 2012. Wanna see some proofs?
Enjoy!
My beloved blue team...^^
in different camera, different blue ler pulak...;)
 Then, the salam ceremony....
to forgive & forget....

 And of course, the other poses by all.....
My sisters, sis-in-law, my niece & I.... in blue...
 Family photos....
the ladies in my big family....
my sisters, sisters-in-law &.... errr... my eldest niece (not wearing tudung)
 My Abah & Mak with their grandchildren...
wah! ramainyer askar...
 When the others joined....
mmg konpem blh buat football & netball teams...;)
 So happy together...
grinning from ears to ears..... hihihi....

There're many other pics but such a tiring task to upload here...
so  paham2 je la yer...

Btw SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN
&
MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL...
AMEENNN...

p.s. But someone is missing la in the photo.
My brother, Di & his son Daniel r not in the photos! Hikssshh!!!
tak cukup korum jugak.... ;P

No comments: