CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my birthday!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO Me!


Happy? Well, nothing much to celebrate coz it's a reminder that I'm a year older..(sigh!) but a little bit in a festive mood as I'm a year wiser..hmmm.. really? A cake again this year? No idea. Even MCA hasn't mentioned anything.... Not even a birthday wish from him! Nothing verbally. No SMS. No call. Hmmm... a tactic trying to act normal but the truth is he's hiding the surprise from me or who knows... he's forgotten coz he's too busy entertaining his clients but me? I don't give a damn! I like my quiet time today.... writing, blogging & maybe sewing tonight? Such a brilliant idea! I'm really in need of a new wallet! My present wallet sucks. The zipper is beyond repair.. ouch!!

Wishing myself all the best...physically, mentally & emotionally
because
I AM A STRONG WOMAN...
oh yeah!!!!

2 comments: