CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Under D Weather?


Cute, kan gambr ni?

Can't recall the original location of the photo but it reminds me of my own lil gal who wasn't fit for a few days. She had fever. Alhamdulillah, she's back to normal though i do worry coz she's slightly warmer than usual when i touched her.. But Dr Mahyuddin told me it's a normal fever caused by d weather... i shouldn't worry.... yet being a mother, i can't help from feeling anxious.. i'm sure you've experienced this feeling before.

Well, like mother like daughter.... hehehe... a new phrase replacing like father like son... I don't feel healthy myself.... Forgive me if you think i'm such a bore telling you about my health. (Kalau tak suke jgn baca yer....) Something happened.... & now I feel aches all over my body. Plus the weather itself doen't help much... (sudah jatuh dihempap tangga ler pulak.. anggap ler xder rezeki) So people told me to take good care of myself..(berpantang mkn minum...huhuhu..) & being soooo stubborn i fed myself with forbidden food. The result? (padan muka!) My body has to endure the sufferings...Ouchhh!!! And the weather doesn't help much... monsoon season... body & brain become numb... adusss..

It's so cold today...as cold as yesterday... It's raining drizzily outside but i have to fetch my kids & the handouts i sent just now. More pains throbbing but of course i can't be 'manja' as there're so much to do nowadays. Duty calls & if i let myself be drowned in pain.... i'll go nowhere. That's why i believe that i need to be optimistic.... praying that the pain will be merely a brief guest....

Let me rest myself....

No comments: