CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

All wet!

Still in Syawal & feel so reluctant to go back to work! Plus the teary eyes, the runny nose, the pain all over my body! As well as the stomachache! Ouch! Too much ketupat palas? Too much food after a month of fasting? The weather? As usual, excuses.. excuses..excuses..


But I'm dead serious here! I want to have fun but I don't have the strength! Luckily, my brain is safe & sound. My fingers are a little bit numb but... nevermind. They function well. By the way, exercise is goooood.... even though only my fingers move, not my body.. ha!ha! ha!


Football on TV1 now....Kedah vs Perak.... so irony coz I'm a Kedahan & my Cik Abe is a Perakian. But I won't side any of them. My interest in football has deteriorated somehow. I have lost it. My new toys are waiting for my magical touch! Just wait & see... When I'm 200% ready, I'll share them.


Need to go & get tissue.... Wet! Wet! Wet! Sooo uncomfortable. I'll take a break. Chow!




No comments: