CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THE TWO BIG DAYS!


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME!


HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!!




This year, the celebrations for these two BIG days were soooo boring. I didn't feel like celebrating them at all! Everybody seemed to forget the importance of the days! I shouldn't complain. I did get a birthday cake! All thanks to my dearest boy, Ijan who kept on pestering his Abah to buy me the cake. He even bought me a cute green brooch this year. I was really touched. Luckily, he was extremely eager & he made the day so much more beautiful.

Even Mother's Day was like any normal day. Nothing! I had to remind my kids. But again, why should I complain. My little princess Raina did give me a handmade Mother's Day card a few days earlier. Maybe she gave it too early. That's why I didn't celebrate it this year. Arghhh!

Still, I think I've to say this aloud...."HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS IN THIS WORLD!". Is that all? Yeah, that's all. No further complaint! Fullstop.

No comments: