CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

the plan


Ha!Ha!Ha! Holiday comes and goes. One week Chinese New Year holiday is gone and another break is coming. Because of the unexpected shortcomings, the plan to go to KL was cancelled at the last minute. (sigh!)


No worry! Another plan for this coming weekend may heal the broken heart. My cik abe, kids & I will be in Cameron Highlands in the next few days' time. Workloads have increased and life has been upside down lately. So the vacation is very much waited. By the way, it's sponsored. Hello? Should we turn down the golden opportunity? Heck, no.


Looking at our living room, I wonder whether the plan should be postponed. It's so messy. Maybe cleaning up activity is a better option. Nay! Cameron Highlands first & then cleaning up. Give me a break! I need a break! Ha!Ha!Ha!

No comments: